Wing Chun Brisbane is a Kung Fu school which offers Wing Chun Kung Fu & Dayan Qigong classes in Brisbane’s Southside – Graceville & Mount Gravatt. Wing Chun Kung Fu is one of the most practical styles of Chinese Martial arts to exist. It is an ingenious system that teaches you how to overcome a bigger, stronger opponent using skill, technique and sensitivity. Its principles are based on directness & simplicity & it teaches you how to use your opponent’s strength against them. Ou
r lineage at Wing Chun Brisbane has a direct link to Grandmaster Ip Man and has been passed on to me by Master Michael Tse – one of the most senior students of Grandmaster Ip Chun – Ip Man’s oldest son. The skill is taught in an authentic and traditional Chinese way and has remained pure to the way in which Grandmaster Ip Man taught.
- Learn in a relaxed, non-aggressive environment and at your own pace.
- Learn the martial art that made Bruce Lee famous.
- Strengthen the internal and external body
- Relax the body and mind while developing your spirit
- Learn beautiful forms with highly effective applications
- Learn Chi Sau or Sticky Hands to develop you sensitivity